Does he consider us dating?

I've been seeing a guy for 11 months now. Recently I asked him if he was seeing anyone else, he said no. I told him I wasn't either, then I asked if we could agree to keep it that way. He said OK. A few days later we were having a conversation where he was describing me that way his dad would see me "the girl that's dating him". We've never said we were dating to each other. The fact that he said that - does that mean he sees us as dating each other?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hugh? I'm so confused! Why would you ask him not to date anybody if you weren't dating in the first place? I think the guy is confused just like any guy would be. You two need to sit down and have "the talk".

What Guys Said 1

• Go for it and send him the ole Facebook relationship request, will answer your question

What Girls Said 1

• You asked him if he was seeing anyone else. And agreed to keep it that way. That's the definition of exclusively dating