I don't know how to stop this

Your probably going to think gawd you are so week why do you love someone who hurt and didn't care about you.. etc

but I dated this guy for a long time on and off and he moved away and now is back , and since August we dated and than in October he randomly pushed me away didn't want to meet me etc, wich was so weird since everything between us was going so well and he was all lovey dovey etc than one day I see him being in a relationship with a girl he went to high school with..she lives 3 hours away from our town, she is from his home town , than 2 weeks ago they broke up and I see he keeps getting new girl friends on Facebook, girls who are born in 93 and he is born in 90 and I'm like okay what is going on with him?

he was my best friend, I loved him so much and now he has hurt me and hasn't given me a explanation to why he did what he did all of the suddent, and I don't want to contact him cause I will seem weak but I miss him so much, I miss our conversations our laughs I miss his arms around me .. I don't want to be a weak woman I need to be strong but how can I stop ?

its his fault we aren't speaking, he pushed me away :( he did it before to but than came back after 5 months and than we kept talking for 1,5 half years and now again :(

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like he wanted to play the field because that is exactly what he did when he came back. And he is not hiding the fact that he is seeing other girls either. What a coward. It doesn't seem like he will be faithful to you or anyone else. Pretty soon you should get tired of the push - pull he's doing to you. Be strong and ignore him because if he can't be honest when he is with you, and if he can't stop stringing you along, then you can meet someone else better. Looks like this guy is going to continue to hurt you if you continue to put up with his crap.

What Guys Said 2

• New = Good. Need to move on. Sorry

• You are being played. Find someone better (you will).

What Girls Said 1

• He keeps you around so that he has someone to spend time with when nothing else is going on in his love life. If he really wanted you, he'd be with you, bottom line. You have been played.