I re-kissed my ex! I don't know what to do! Help!

So me and this one guy dated for about 2 months but we broke up because there was another girl in the way. Well she's out of the way now so that doesn't matter.

I still really like him, although I didn't realize it for awhile. we've been broken up for about 2 months now. But the other day we were hanging out with friends at his house and they all left so it was just us two.

We were just hanging out and having fun, and then there was a weird moment where neither of us said anything. I not realizing what I was doing, quickly kissed him on the lips.

My friends have told me his over me, so he says, but some thing's point he may not be actually. but either way, after I kissed him, I stuttered some words and told him I had to leave and then left.

If he really is over me, what do I do? Or do you think this will help him know I am not over him? HELP WHAT DO I DO!

By the way, he's on vacation until Thursday so I don't have to worry till then. But please help!

What Guys Said 1

• If you kissed him then you've taken action. If he's really over you then nothing will happen. If he's not over you then he will let you know. I don't think you need to do anything at this point. However, if you feel like you want to pursue it and you get no response after two weeks then I'd try to make a casual meeting. Through mutual friends if possible.

What Girls Said 1

• if he is really over you there's nothing you can do, you can't force him into liking you! even if that is the case, act strong and don't let him see your upset. there are a million guys out there to choose from!

kissing him does show you aren't over him though.

dont do anything, next time you see him smile and act yourself. because if he wants you back he will try persuing something seeing as you kissed him the other day. it gives him an opening now to make a move if he wants to.