Ladies, would you date an Asian guy?

first and foremost I have a girlfriend but I'm just wondering if non-asian girls would find me attractive and would be willing to date me. how do you want to be pursued?

ladies, how will an Asian guy court you? do you like long courtship?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I think I would date an Asian guy. When I was younger, I mostly hung out with Asians. I was the only Hispanic kid with the group of Asians. Theyre really cool. :D

Idk how you can persue us since I'm clueless about that stuff. I'm assuming the same way you'd persue anyone else? Idk.

What Girls Said 8

• I would date an Asian guy if he looks like you...

• Yes, absolutely ;) and I'd want to be pursued honestly. Honesty is such a huge turn on, but so is mystery. So I can't speak for all women, but I'd want to be pursued honestly, and carefully. Over-eagerness and mind games are a definitely deal breaker for me.

• Yeeees!

• i think they would ^-^

• you're cute! YES lol

• yeah why not... you're an attractive guy...

• Yes. I'm Hispanic and I'm so attractive to Asian guys. I find their features cute. I'm tall though so that's sometimes an issue but I could care less.

• yeah sure

• uh courted the same as I would any other guy? nothing out of the norm.

• thank you

What Guys Said 1

• I think most girls would but many in the west have a lot of negative stereotypes about them. If more handsome Asian guys like you were in the media I think more girls would be into Asian guys.

• thanks man for answering. what are these negative stereotypes?

• Being scrawny, short, traditional gender roles towards women, etc.. These are just stereotypes though so you shouldn't let them get to you.