Ladies, would you date an Asian guy?

first and foremost I have a girlfriend but I'm just wondering if non-asian girls would find me attractive and would be willing to date me. how do you want to be pursued?

Updates:
ladies, how will an Asian guy court you? do you like long courtship?

0|0
9|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I think I would date an Asian guy. When I was younger, I mostly hung out with Asians. I was the only Hispanic kid with the group of Asians. Theyre really cool. :D

Idk how you can persue us since I'm clueless about that stuff. I'm assuming the same way you'd persue anyone else? Idk.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I would date an Asian guy if he looks like you...

0|3
    0|0
  • Yes, absolutely ;) and I'd want to be pursued honestly. Honesty is such a huge turn on, but so is mystery. So I can't speak for all women, but I'd want to be pursued honestly, and carefully. Over-eagerness and mind games are a definitely deal breaker for me.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yeeees!

0|2
    0|0
  • i think they would ^-^

0|2
    0|0
  • you're cute! YES lol

0|2
    0|0
  • yeah why not... you're an attractive guy...

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes. I'm Hispanic and I'm so attractive to Asian guys. I find their features cute. I'm tall though so that's sometimes an issue but I could care less.

0|2
    0|0
  • yeah sure

0|2
    0|0
    • uh courted the same as I would any other guy? nothing out of the norm.

• thank you

What Guys Said 1

• I think most girls would but many in the west have a lot of negative stereotypes about them. If more handsome Asian guys like you were in the media I think more girls would be into Asian guys.

0|1
    0|0
    • thanks man for answering. what are these negative stereotypes?

• Being scrawny, short, traditional gender roles towards women, etc.. These are just stereotypes though so you shouldn't let them get to you.