Would you date a skinny guy ?

Would you date a skinny guy with thin,soft hands ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I would... skinny guys are sexy and if they have daft hands.. well that's a bonus and I'm not a playa but that's what I think of thAt:)

• Wow! Did you just say skinny guys with thin,soft hands are sexy?isn't it feminine or weak in your eyes?..r you also rkinny?

• Ok ok,got it that basically you lay more emphasis on personality...and you don't care what others think as long as you are fine. Means a skinny hairy guy won't need to wax and go to gym for you? Haha

• Nope... I like them just the way they are:) you should hit me up with a friend request... I'd like to get to know you better... but that's just me

What Girls Said 3

• That's my preference.

• Are you also skinny? And thin soft hands won't put you off? Because it might mean he won't be able to protect you as his punches etc won't be effective?

• You are skinny... don't believe what's others say...they are just jealous because they can't be you

• Lol! 5' 5" and 115 pounds? Ya, that's not skinny at all. Hahaha

• Well my guy is 6'3 and he weighs like 160lbs. Does that answer your question?

• How skinny are we talking? My boyfriend is skinny (6'5, 185 lbs) but he doesn't have thin, soft hands...define thin soft hands, please. How thin and soft? Thinner and softer than mine?

• Yeah pretty skinny but not that much tall, and hands like an average girl which means most girls have harder thicker hands.

What Guys Said 1

• Doesn't sound like something a girl would ignore.