Have you ever been pushed to a point of having an "i don't care anymore" attitude?

Well I've come to a point where I realize that I'm not eally good around people. I have never really had a strong group of friends, I have had the opportunity to make friends. I don't have much of a life to speak of, I can't come out of my shell around people and be myself. I have neber been on a date or even close to being able to reconize that a girl may have liked me until it was way too late. I don't ha e any girls around me that may potentially like me and that I would really like to be with. I feel almost like I don't care about what happens anymore. I just want to have fun, because I have missed out on so many possible social experiences. I man sure I want to live as xomfortably as possible, amd the best way for that is usually to get married, but I just can't see that on in my future, even though I 'm pretty sure that I would like to be in a relationship, I think that I could be a pretty good match for somebody, but I just can't make it anywhere with any girl. When I like them I can't get any words out that might get them to want to date me. But all in all, all of these things that I can't get just give me a feeling of not caring anymore. I just feellike there is no use in trying.

Most Helpful Girl

• For about one and a half a year ago I started in the gymnasium.

I started with positive energy, but as things went on I found out that the people in my class were not at all someone who was good for me. They would easily skip class if they wanted to, no respect for the teachers and late delivered assignments. And I felt that they were influencing me with these things.

I got myself depressed and I lacked sleep, as I didn't care about school anymore, and the lack of sleep made it hard for me to ... Well.. Have a life so to say. I was constantly on this site on the net to talk with strangers, because it made me feel wanted for a short time, I tried to fill my emptiness.

I was feeling like a zombie, really...

Then I chose to shift class, and even though it was a better class, I still had a problem with my sleep, as it had become a very bad habit, and was very difficult to get over.

Sooner I got a few friends in the class, and they had friends which got to be mine friends, and from there I got a boyfriend I've now been with for soon 11 months.

I'm myself a very shy person, and to say the least, it's very difficult for me to talk with people and be approachable, but sometimes you have to fight it and try to go up and say "hi"

That's what gave me my friends, I once walked up in lunch and asked if I could sit with them, these strangers I didn't know, but they said "yes, of course you can!" and I felt happy, that I've achieved something.

It's still very difficult for me to talk with people I don't know, but I'm doing better.

You got to make yourself approachable, do you have any hobbies? Do you do any sport? Or do you have any problem with your health that makes it difficult for you (ego. For me it was sleep) Focus on all that, because it can make a difference.

- To say the truth, it's first these few months I'm getting a more normal sleeping habit, not perfect, but I can see improvement.

- Hope you'll figure it out! Very much good luck!

What Girls Said 1

• Here's the thing: This "I don't care" attitude in your case will keep you stuck in reverse. Maybe you should see a professional who's studied humans and can give you pro. advice because life is easier when you are social

What Guys Said 4

• I think that everyone has these moments. I know that I have. When this happens slow things down. Take life at a pace you can handle. take it a day at a time, an hour at a time, or even a minute at a time. That is what I do.

Concentrate on the things that you can change.

No one knows what tomorrow will bring, or even what today will bring from that matter. Sometimes it's better to focus on the here and now rather then the big picture.

Love is usually found when you are not looking for it.

Enjoy your life. If you want to meet new people and socialize you can join clubs, do volunteer work, go to social events like a local church or bar may have depending on your taste.

Have an awesome day!

Message me if you need a friend to talk to.

• Then you are weak. You lack willpower to do what is needed like improve yourself. This is why the Guardians of OA did not choose you to be the Green Lantern...

-_- oops

Well, you get my point. You need to push through and do things to improve! Go workout. Go find a nice hobby like chess or mountain climbing. Get off this site!

• i think your justifying all of it with your I don't care attitude

• I have. I worked so hard to get through college and fight through life. I was laid off just to be re hired and let go again. I lost the only girl I ever loved, all my friends have their own lives. I am lost, angry and lonely. I could care less about life because trying only makes me lose over and over.