Guys, would you date someone in this situation, or try to avoid it?

(Sorry its so long)

Ok, so before I ask my question, here's a little bit about me;

I'm 18, and in my senior year of high school. I've been told that I'm really sweet, down to earth, and fun to be around. I'm planning on going to med school after I graduate to become a L&D Nurse. I know where I want to go in life, and I'm determined to get there. I own my own car and house already. I love to go to the beach as much as possible, and unlike a lot of girls in my area, I actually have respect for myself, instead of hooking up with any guy I meet, just because I think he's "hot", or cute.

Ok, so here's my question(: ;

When I was 15, I was raped, and at 16, I had my daughter. She is now 2, and is the most important thing in the world to me. I decided that it wasn't her fault that someone decided to do something like that, so aborting her, or putting her in a foster home would be out of the question, and unfair to her. It was the best decision I've ever made, because even though it wasn't easy, I love her more than anything, and would never take it back. I haven't dated anyone since it happened, because between caring for her, work, and school, I didn't feel as though I had any time for a relationship, or that I was ready. I do feel that I'm ready now though, and was wondering if having a daughter deters guys from dating a girl. Thanks for the answers(:

What Guys Said 2

• I'm sure you'll find guys willing to date you.

• I honestly have no problem dating someone with a kid. I believe you should look for a older / mature guy who can understand your situation and love kids.

What Girls Said 0