How badly does it piss you off when you see someone dating another person they have no business being with?

when someone is a class act dating a trashy slob for instance? it's way more common for desirable girls to date undesirable men too, so seeing it so often makes me so angry. you have to know that it's not going to work out in the long run, so why even try? why would someone even want to date below their level of quality anyways?

the thought of dating down repulses me, so I don't see how girls always seem to be OK with it.

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound bitter and jaded because someone that you want chose to be with someone else who in your eyes, "they have no business being with". Well, hate to break it to ya, but you have no business telling people who they should and shouldn't be with. It's none of your business what goes on in their relationship and why she has chosen to be with him. Seriously dude, f***ing humble yourself. You sound so arrogant like you think you are above some guy. It's disgusting. It's her choice, not yours.

I can't deny; I HATE it when I see a great guy who is with a bitchy slut or a girl who overall doesn't appear to care about making herself worthy of him. But I'm not going to say they have no business being with each other because that's not my place.

• how do you think their parents feel about something like that, seeing their daughter date someone that isn't meant for them? they can't be too happy either. people make dumb choices and need to own up to it and stop lying to themselves and date someone they have potential with instead of taking the easy way out and dating people they don't even actually care about. that's my stance on it. I'm not saying that people are better or worse, but at least date within your class. why wouldn't you?

• it's not "messed up" unless you feel like you are rejected because of it *which is how you sound. I'ts simply the way they are learning. Why are you taking it so personally?

• hey man I know how it is I had an exact clear cut case of this happen where a girl chose a low guy that I happened to see and knew he was a low life observing his life over me. It sucks but at the end of the day you have to think to yourself that if she was that dumb to make that terrible choice do you really want her in the first place? Hold your chin up high.

What Girls Said 6

• Or maybe you just think they're a class act because you're attracted to them. The fact is, people don't usually very far up or down. You might just see it that way because you want to be with them.

It's pretty common for people to see people they are attracted to in a better light than they really are. Just saying.

• youre talking about different things. dating down. dating what you think is dating down but they dont. and whether it lasts.

relationships don't have to last to be worthwhile. when you travel you don't stay forever but its still with the trip.

you may think they date down but they dont. they may have found something you don't see.

people who date down think its safer if they feel better than their partner they don't worry about losing them.

• Some girls choose guys that below them to feel 'safe' and less intimidated.Perhaps they have great personality? I don't know.These guys also seem to have more courage to do the approaching.I usually go for guys at my own level though but I guess everyone isn't the same.

• because those guys make them believe that they donĀ“t deserve better than them.

• You do realize that physically desirable girls might be dirtbags too? Dirtbaggery comes in all shapes, sizes and faces.

• I don't really care, I just worry about myself.

What Guys Said 1