HELP with prom? Nervous about a date?

I don't want to say no, but I don't want to be laughed at. I'm taller than him and he's kind of bigger. I go to a different school but I don't want to be laughed at. What would ya'll think if you saw a chubby guy with a pretty girl at prom?

( PLEASE know that I'm not trying to sound conceited)

Most Helpful Guy

• Even back when I was super immature I would have thought of you as a really nice girl. Don't worry about being laughed at because you won't. High school kids can be really immature but in the long run it will leave you with great memories so just do it. Looks don't mean anything if your a good person or not. Go to prom with him.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't care about what others think of me when it comes to shallow types of things. I would go out and have gone out with women regardless of age, color, weight, etc... If you would like to go with this guy then go. Don't let the world or shallow people dictate who you are or how you should behave.

• I took a girl that I thought was a knockout to my Junior year of prom...not only was she fat, but she was also taller than me. I still went because I knew it was the right thing to do (long story). Point is, maybe you just haven't matured yet...it'll come with time though

• If your doin it cause you like him that's cool. Don't worry bout what anyone elae thinks. High school does not define u. You just don't know that yet. If your soin it cause you feel aorry for him then you need to be genuine about it. Go the whole nine yards and never let it be known why your doin it.

• People don't tend to notice us nearly as much as we think they do. Go and have a good time.

What Girls Said 2

• Just go and have fun. People are too busy concentrating on their own dates to worry about other peoples'.

• If you're that much more attractive than him, you'll probably make his entire year by going to prom with him. I know this sounds harsh, but suck it up. It's one night. Buy a pretty dress and get your hair and makeup done. Dance a little and enjoy it! I'm sure people won't laugh like you think they will. And if they do, that's their problem.