If a girl doesn't text me back anymore, what would it be happening?

im just asking. if she is not replying you anymore, what's this sign?

but in person, we talk normally.

Most Helpful Girl

• She's likely not interested in you in a romantic way and probably doesn't want to lead you on or give you any kind of impression that can sometimes be created when texting. Especially if there's some flirting involved. If she picked any flirting up in your texts that could be why she stopped completely - she doesn't want you to get the wrong idea.

What Girls Said 4

• It could be because she is not 'into' you in that way anymore...she probably just see's you as a friend or as an aquintance and is not texting you but talking to you normally to be on good terms without indicating that much interest in a 'romantic' way...I do that all the time because I don't want to create enemies with those I go on dates with...I slowly break off contact by not texting...

Answer mine please?

• As a girl myself I usually do this when I am not interested in that guy.In person I would have to talk to him like normal because I can't avoid him.If he says hi I can't just ignore him.Its not a nice way to treat people who like you.Through the text,not replying his message is avoidable and one hint that I give him to show that I have zero interest in him.

• what was your friendship like? Did you have a fight?

• She's not interested.

Similar situation as there is one colleguage kept txting me at the beginning but I didn't find him interesting at all so I've stopped texting but still talk to him in person from time to time.

What Guys Said 1

• if a girl does that in the beginning I assume she is playing hard to get. so if she ignores my initial call or text I'll try again in a few days.

but once you're past that initial stage and she just stops answering, she lost interest sorry bro