I miss him but he ignoring me what should I do?

I miss him but he never message me ., I miss the old him, I miss the attention that he is giving to me, I miss hanging out with him, I miss the guy that I use to love.

he is with someone else now. after he cheats and lie to me I still able to forgive him.

last time he said he want to meet me but His actions not match to his words. he said he will call me I texted him but he does not care to reply. I try to understand may be he do not have a credit to call so I try to call him but he never answer it, I try to understand him again and message him in Facebook he able to read my message but he does not care to reply again so I email him again and ask what's going on? he just replied '' I am tired, Good night''

i feel he did not treat me good he acting cold, I miss the guy that care to me. Now he did not talk to me or text me... what I should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Considering you were willing to overlook and move past cheating, that makes him in the top percentile of the lucky guy crowd -- since many girls will hand down a death-sentence for that.

Then he flakes out on you, gets your communications and blows you off. Sounds like he thinks he's all that -- or in other words: very self-centered.

You have two choices, really:

1) Tell him its rude and you are not going to put up with it, and then don't put up with it. If he walks, let him go and move on.

or,

2) Forgive him for it and keep trying, until someday you finally explode.

What Guys Said 3

• I hope someone will tell me what I'm about to tell you if and when I end up being treated like you.

I know you are in Deep Pain :( and for that; I'm so sorry for your pain.

But you NEED to STOP tormenting yourself over this SELFISH person.

Please; JUST STOP!

Try and focus on anything else.

Last time it happened to me, I went and volunteered helping children in a church program. It is nice to feel appreciated and wanted during such a hard time in your life.

• I remember his line, he said to me like this.

The truth is I cannot make you happy That is the way it is . You need to find another guy. I am not him... I am a butterfly it is not you it's me. I only like you now as a little sister... Please move on I am not good for you..You really need to move on.

--i still remember this words that he said to me.

then later he admit he had sex with other girl and he choose that girl over to me.

but he said he do not want to break me completely

• Well, I'll at least give him credit for telling you the truth.

He evidently has enough women to choose from that he can get by with this type of behavior.

I have never had this temptation to deal with.

If I did & could, maybe I'd be the same..? I hate to think that I would. I'm glad that I am not like that. I realize that I would likely be giving up a lot.

• He's going to do what he wants to do. I don't really think you can change that. I'd say give it some time and work on your own life and how you feel, then get another guy. If he really wants you I think he will contact you. If those are your pictures I bet getting guys can't be that hard.

• How often does he have to tell you, you have been DUMPED.

Stop bothering this guy.

What Girls Said 2

• I think you need to let him go. Cheating on you, not returning messages, and being with someone new are not the actions of someone who loves you.

If he cared and wanted things to work out between you two, he would make an effort to contact you and work things out. So far, he is basically just ignoring most of your messages. He agreed to meet you, but then never showed up. You call him, he doesn't answer, you email him, he says "I'm tired, good night".

He's not really giving you the attention you are giving him at all. He has also moved on to a new girl.

My advice, drop this loser. He already cheated on you, he doesn't deserve to have you in his life. And now instead of apologizing and trying to get you back, he is ignoring you and won't return your calls?

Let me get this straight. He cheats on you, and you have to work to get him back? Things should be the other way around. He should be chasing you. It's evident that since he won't chase you that he probably doesn't love you. I know that's hard to hear, but from his actions he is showing he doesn't care.

What you should do is distance yourself from this guy. Stop calling him, stop emailing him, stop trying to meet him. He was the one who did something wrong, and if he truly wants to be with you, he would be making an effort to make things right.

Go out with friends, keep busy and do not try to contact this guy. I know it's hard, but this guy does not love you. If you keep chasing after him, you are only going to miss out on opportunities to meet someone great. This guy is not a good catch by the sounds of it. You deserve someone who doesn't cheat and wants to be in your life. This guy doesn't want to be in your life, because if he did, he would be trying to get you back.

• but I miss him

• I know how painful it is to realize that the person you thought you knew doesn't exist anymore, or perhaps never even existed. I was where you are now not too long ago with my ex-boyfriend. He started talking to me less and less frequently, made me feel like I'm a nuisance, and then when he met a new girl he totally cut me off.

You'll just have to accept that things are this way, there's no other option. You have to stop contacting him. Completely. Right now. The more you contact him, the less likely he is to respond and he might even end up feeling harassed. Accept that he is not the person you thought he was. Stop wasting time and feelings on a person who is not good for/to you, and invest your time in people who are!