Guys, what is the most you would pay on a first date?

Let's say you already knew her as a friend and this was your dream girl and a keeper. How much would you pay on a first date?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well the girl I'm thinking of would honestly want me too cook for her and just relax at her house. But, if it were up to me. Probably at least 20 on flowers, around 50+ for fancy restaurant, however much a horse drawn carriage is(if I can find one), couple bucks for a movie rental (why go to the movies when we can just watch one of our favorites) so 100+. That's for a girl meeting those requirements. Normal date is dinner an movie, about 40-50. But like I said, girl I'm thinking of would rather.stay at home, actually would be upset with me for spending so much money on her lol. In my mind I would easily spend over 100 on her for a first date.

What Guys Said 4

• Show tickets, etc, can be expensive. $1K for nice dinner, car/cabs, drinks, 2 tickets, etc, can add up quick. Not for the average girl though, just one with the criteria you provided, like when really going for special, you like each other, "dream girl and a keeper", etc.

• $40 bucks tops probably

• $1.22

• If a casual date, $10. If a dinner date, then depends, maybe $20-$30 max.

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't like to go on dates that cost more than $25-$30. I generally try to split and prefer to get to know the guy rather than have him try to impress me with fancy stuff. Even now, my boyfriend only pays slightly more than I do and that's because he makes twice my salary and also because he usually eats part of my meal. He'll buy one time and then I'll buy the next, etc.