How to make things special?

So I've been dating this guy for five months now, we are in a serious relationship and all that.

He is putting a lot Of effort on making things work and I took my time to get to know what he likes.

Lately We've been getting into the physical aspect... I think I like him enough for going there, and I'm also curious about it, the thing is that I've never been with a guy before, I always dated girls since I was 15.

So the actual question I how do I make it "special"? I' having a hard time with this since I know how to treat Girls but obviously with guys is different (He's really old fashioned btw)

What Guys Said 1

• Well, I'm not going to give you any graphical bedroom tips if that is what you are asking. If you want any help in that department, just be a good communicator.

Honestly, be yourself, because yourself is the version of 'you' that has led the relationship to where it is now and to where it is going. Treat him with the same level of emotional closeness as you did with the girls. Don't do anything special just because its a man, beyond the physiology differences.

You're both people and unique, and that is enough to make things special.

What Girls Said 0