What to wear to a date auction?

So an organization at my college is holding a date auction for charity, and I am one of the girls. I normally am a meticulous dresser, so I'm not worried about looking good. But I've never gone on a blind date before, and I usually have a good grasp of what type of girl my date is looking for before the date so I know what to wear.

So girls and boys, help me pick the dress you think would be appeal to the biggest audience:

1. White dress. Really short, cinches just above the waist, sweet-heart neckline, A-line, puffs out at the hips.

A little like this, but shorter and stiffer

link

2. Black dress that also cinches at the waist, with round neckline and lace detail, and see-through back. link

3. Red flowy dress with rhinestone neck detail that hits a bit above the knees, that I plan to cinch with a belt. link

4. Skin-tight black off-shoulder dress with flower detail. link

Ideas? My figure looks the most flattering in the black ones, but I'll be wearing black shoes... I've been told the white one gives the impression of high-maintenance. Is the coral too casual to make me stand out? ...And is the skin-tight one too suggestive?

Give me your two cents, guys!

• 1. white princess
  • 2. black lacy
  • 3. coral flirty
  • 4. black suggestive

Most Helpful Guy

• First link didn't work.

I voted for second. I liked second and fourth a lot, but second seems more you. When you say you are a meticulous dresser, I mean go with that. You definitely want to look good and hot for the auction, but you also want to be a little unique. All the girls are going to look 'hot'. If you can do 'elegant hot' well, then do elegant hot. Some guys will prefer trashy, some will like what you have. The key isn't to appeal to everyone, the key is to look as appealing as you can to guys who are into your 'look'.

What Guys Said 7

• These aren't 'real' dates, so don't try to be a fashion statement person. The simple white dress will do fine; anything that shows you off will fill the bill for charity.

Don't go with the skin tight black one; you probably won't like the guy who bids high for it, and what he has in mind! You don't want to show yourself of TOO much!

• I didn't know schools still did this...Hillary Clinton wouldn't approve lol. Oh and just wear whatever looks sexiest.

• I like red the best it looks cute to me.

• I like the second one. It's flirty.

• 4. The only dresses I usually like are Skin-tight.

• Hmm, hard to say. I like em all, but Black suggestive is best imo. Especially for auction for charity.

• It mostly depends on what your body looks like. What are your measurements and what is your best physical assets.

What Girls Said 2

• The first link didn't work for me but my choice would be the second, very pretty where'd you find it? So lovely

I'd say wear something that reflects your personality because then the guy will know better if you'd be compatible on a date, you can tell a lot about a person by what they wear.

• I think the second one is best, but the first link doesn't work.

The fourth one is nice too but someone might pay really high for it and then he might feel entitled to "get what he paid for."