So an organization at my college is holding a date auction for charity, and I am one of the girls. I normally am a meticulous dresser, so I'm not worried about looking good. But I've never gone on a blind date before, and I usually have a good grasp of what type of girl my date is looking for before the date so I know what to wear.
So girls and boys, help me pick the dress you think would be appeal to the biggest audience:
1. White dress. Really short, cinches just above the waist, sweet-heart neckline, A-line, puffs out at the hips.
A little like this, but shorter and stiffer
2. Black dress that also cinches at the waist, with round neckline and lace detail, and see-through back. link
3. Red flowy dress with rhinestone neck detail that hits a bit above the knees, that I plan to cinch with a belt. link
4. Skin-tight black off-shoulder dress with flower detail. link
Ideas? My figure looks the most flattering in the black ones, but I'll be wearing black shoes... I've been told the white one gives the impression of high-maintenance. Is the coral too casual to make me stand out? ...And is the skin-tight one too suggestive?
Give me your two cents, guys!
- 4. black suggestiveVote A
- 3. coral flirtyVote B
- 1. white princessVote C
- 2. black lacyVote D
Most Helpful Guy
First link didn't work.
I voted for second. I liked second and fourth a lot, but second seems more you. When you say you are a meticulous dresser, I mean go with that. You definitely want to look good and hot for the auction, but you also want to be a little unique. All the girls are going to look 'hot'. If you can do 'elegant hot' well, then do elegant hot. Some guys will prefer trashy, some will like what you have. The key isn't to appeal to everyone, the key is to look as appealing as you can to guys who are into your 'look'.1