Does he not like me? Please help me out...

So long story short. I met this guy at a party and he gave me his number. So I texted him and we hung out the next day. We watched a movie in room: he was trying to tickle me, he was touching my leg, and also holding my hand. Then he walked to my room and asked if we could hang out again and that he would text me tomorrow. He didn't text me the next day. So I texted him the day after and he took forever to text me back. He asked what I was doing this weekend..I said lets hang out if you want BUT he didn't text me back...So does he not like me...HELP!1 sorry that's its so long.

• Yes he likes you
  • No he doesn't like you

Most Helpful Guy

• snap I hate long descriptive stories like these that are filled with superfluous details, as if we cared about every little thing that happened in your drama fling. There is no way to tell if the guy likes you or doesn't based on the text conversation, chill out. How old are you anyway 15? Stop being so dramatic, it's silly, if he touches your leg he probably likes you

• Wow man and you hate when people are mean to you?

• I felt like doing a favor by reading this. I understand my comment was negative so I"m sorry for that. I guess I can't take back all the damage I've done but I still wanted to give it a try to help you out. My advice, which I humbly submit, is to ask questions with more brevity and attention to just what's relevant. that way it would seem more adult-like. Hope that makes sense. As for the guy I agree with others here. He probably doesn't like you enough to text you back. Forget about him

• hey sorry for the mean answer again. I am not an expert and I guess some of my answers really annoy some people on here. I still have growing up to do too I guess. It's time for me to delete my account. good bye all

What Guys Said 3

• He likely is just gonna try for sexual stuff with ya and that's it. But there is a chance he genuinely likes you, but I wouldn't put money on it.

• Sounds to me that he was pissed you didn't put out.

• Move on as he has a girlfriend or is a bullsh*tter

What Girls Said 2

• If he doesn't text you anymore and doesn't ask you to hang out with him, he either doesn't have the time or just doesn't wanna hang out with you anymore. I would just text him once, telling him that you're available this weekend if he still wants to hang out, then it's up to him.

• he has a girlfriend most likely..