How to get a guy to text you first?!

How do you get him to text you first?!

Help!

What Guys Said 2

• You don't make anyone do anything, if he wants to text you first he will. If you want to talk text him.

• Thanks for the reply! What if he just stopped texting you and you curious to why? I didn't do anything wrong.

• You'd have to give me a link or something lol

• I can't send the link because I'm not 'Xper 4' yet haha

• You can't force anyone to do things like that, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink it.

heres a Tip just text him,an talk before you go to bed, mention something he likes examples his hobbies an say something like.

you like that movie, wow, sorry I'msleepy, I'd love to hear more about what you like about it tomorrow, good night etc ect.

this would leave that though on his mind before bed, 50/50 chance he'll wake up with your comment on his mind. hence text you.

• Wow thanks for the reply! I feel as if I've been trying hard to talk

To him but I'm getting no where. If you can read my other question: 'So, does he like me or not?!' it can give you better insight on my scenario, with the same guy. Thank you so much!

• Yeah, I give up.

• good luck to future.

What Girls Said 0