Any of you find this weird?

Okay so I met this girl online in a forum of a game we both play, now she seems nice and is really cute (yes she has legit pictures of her and her swim/track team. Now we get to talking and yes we get along just fine usually just ideal chit-chat. Then I ask her if she could give me an opinion on an outfit for this blind date I'm going on. I was expecting a simple "sure" or "no, sorry", but then she goes off on a tangent about chivalry and honesty and not trying to be something I'm not. (now she is a lot smarter than I am, has a medical doctorate, only a couple months older than me who is still a semester shy of his BS, I switched my major a lot, is I think out of my league in the looks department, more athletic and lives in a different country) most girls say sure an give me suggestions but this just threw me.

P.S. we have only been going back and forth for about two weeks.

What Girls Said 1

• She likes you & is hurt that you went on a blind date. If you're interested in her, you should meet her face to face. if your not interested in her that way, then give her a STRONG friend vibe when you chat online. Don't say anything flirty. I know someone who met his girlfriend while playing WOW, so its totally possible. People often meet in the weirdest and surprising ways.

• That's what I thinking, especially since she changed her tone, but it doesn't make any sense I mean I showed her a picture of me which I know I'm definitely not hot nor am I repugnant, and realistically it doesn't seem , I'd like to sure she's cute, foreign, smart, doesn't judge me for who I am, we both learned English as a second language and can speak it very well, and were into a lot of the same thing but her being in Japan and me being in the states I don't see anything happening save

• She even lives in the city in Japan I wanted to see most (and no it's not Tokyo), initially that's how our conversation started since I did plan on going their someday in the near future, not for her for my own reasons, and she even suggested I might see her there before she even knew what I looked like. Honestly I figured she's just really friendly, I understand how us Americans are very antagonistic and are taken back by such amiability.

• In response to your comment: Okay I see I did ask her if she could at least recommend good places to eat in her city, on the chance I do actually go to Japan,and that being the primary reason for me wanting to go to that city while in Japan. Though I do want to spend time in other parts of Japan that would be my first stop if at all possible I don't know if planes fly to any other city than Tokyo

What Guys Said 0