What do you think about a 22 year old female, dating a 17 year old male?

Just want some honest and perspective from felllow peers. Please express past experiences, concerns, criticism. I am very curious to know.

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as it's legal in your area, I don't see any moral or practical problems. Just be aware that you're probably more emotionally mature and sexually and romantically experienced than he is. As long as it's not a problem for you, it shouldn't be a problem for him. Most of the women I've been with have been older: I've had no problems.

What Guys Said 2

• perfectly fine

• i see no problem with it but it is really unusual I'm sure

What Girls Said 2

• My daughter is 17 will be 18 in May. She had a baby by a 20 year old. There was not I could say. They seem to be in love with each other at this point in there life. She is happy and I am happy for her. If there is no concern with parents like it used to be I would not worry.

• Well, he is legally a minor so be careful what you do. I am dating a younger guy as well, but I'm 19 so not 22 and I get weird looks. Just keep your actions legal for another year and you're good. If you have sex, even though he is of age to consent, it would be statutory rape because you are an adult and he is a minor. This includes oral, anal, and vaginal sex. Keep that in mind and you'll be fine.