Tired of texting all the time

i've been dating this guy for a month now and we text every day. I like him but I'm really getting tired of texting. I don't even like talking on the phone either. I prefer face to face conversations. The thing is I don't get to see him as much so texting fills in the gaps of when I don't see him. How can I spicen up things?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Do you two flirt over text? I'm not talking about sexting, but a little harmless flirting always feels good :)

Thats what my man and I do... yes, he always asks how my day went, what I did, etc etc and I ask those same things back on a daily basis, but our responses are usually never just boring answers. I'll tease him and he'll tease me yada yada yada :P

If you do but you still find texting boring, then maybe just stop and give each other a little bit of space. Don't text him for a few days or something and take a breather.

• how would you tease him over text?

• I don't know... Just flirt with him. It's kind of hard to explain lol. Like one time he asked what we should do on one of our date's and I said go shop and he agreed. Then I was like "aweee you do everything I say ;) " lol. Stuff like that :p