Why does he confuse me so much?

Okay, so I met this guy a couple of months ago because he started hanging out with my group of friends. One day he added me on Facebook and we started to talk more, and all of a sudden he started liking me,he even broke up with his girlfriend so he could be with me. So obviously he wants to date me, but I'm not too sure about my feelings towards him, some days I look at him and I think "I'd totally date you, but other days I'm like "you're so immature and I see nothing about you that I like. He also smokes and drinks, which is definitely a turn off to me, but I just can't stop thinking about him.. I'm so confused, why can't I just make up my mind?I'm 16 and he's 17, and I still haven't even had my first kiss, and he's gone all the way. He's one of the sweetest guys I know and is also quite shy, but some of the things he does just makes me think twice about actually going through with the whole dating thing. Someone, anyone, please help me..

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Thinking twice is probably the right decision! You're young and innocent... you seem like a sweet girl who has her head on her shoulders that's chasing the "bad boy" he's fun and interesting right now because he's something new and mysterious... dating him or being sexual with him would make you feel good in the moment ... probably even bold and daring like you were living on the edge but later when he stops talking to you because he got what he wanted you will feel disgusted with yourself! The harder you resist him the harder he will try by saying and doing sweet things... its a game to him, obtaining your innocence is a challenge to him! You're better off finding someone who relates more to you... someone who shares the same morals and values that you do! If he's 17 and already smokes and drinks... I PROMISE you that is something that won't change for a long, long, LONG time! You're better off without him!

• You are very very young I think you really should think this though he doesn't seem like a good guy.But if you really like him then go on a few dates to get to know him and then see if you are still interested in him.