Is it possible for a guy to be scared of liking you too much?

I had a date with this guy and it went great, we have a lot in common and really connected. He said he definitely wanted to see me again and we even talked for the next 3 days. Then he just stopped calling. I texted him a couple of times and he never responded, so I left it alone. About a week after we had last talked, he contacted me. He said he was sorry that he didn't mean to leave me hanging he just needed time to think. We made plans and went out the next night. Once again we had a great time. He even told me that he really liked me and that it scared him that he liked me so much. Now again after a couple of days of talking after that date, he has kind of backed off again. Says he has a lot on his mind and needs some time. I asked him if I needed to leave him alone, that I wasn't going to lie, I like him, but I didn't want to make things worse for him. He said no it was fine. I'm kind of getting back into the dating scene and I am at a loss. Not sure what is going on or what to do.

What Guys Said 1

• There's no such thing as liking you too much.

He must be investing a lot of time with you, so he got his priorities kind of ruined so he really need that space for now.

What Girls Said 0