Girls would you rather be texted at night or in the day?

By a guy you are interested in or might have interest in? Like would you prefer he started a conversation at like noon or at like 9:30-10 PM?

• Night
  • Day
  • Don't care
  • Other/See results

Most Helpful Girl

• If I was interested in the guy, both night and day would both be nice. If I had to pick, since you said rather, I would go with night because I'm less busy and not at school. Plus, creative texts occur in the night more often in the night than in the afternoon, well that's what I think. So yes, I would rather be texted at night at the specific times you said.

What Girls Said 18

• I prefer from evening to night.I don't really like to be texted in the morning though.I am not a morning person so I probably will reply It late.

• I rather a nice good morning text. Let's me know I'm one of the first things he thinks of! What a great way to start the day.

• No preference. When a guy I'm interested in texts me at any time, it shows that he is thinking about me or at least wants to start a conversation with me.

• I have more time at night. But I'd like to be texted in the day because it lets me know I'm on your mind and not just to have sex.

• Anytime is fine, really. But I'm usually busy during the day. I have more time to talk later at night.

It just depends on her schedule.

• noon. to have more time to talk.

• Doesn't really matter, but earlier shows that you're thinking of her all day instead of just at night.

• It doesn't matter to me at all.

• Definantly at night. Its stitistically proven that people are more likely to reveal truths or be more open with you at night, especially while texting.

• night! pillow texting/calling is nice :)

• I would say mostly night because a lot of women sleep in and are off of work by night.

• Personally I like waking up to a sweet good morning text and going to sleep with a sweet good night tx so its just you letting her know she's on your mind at all times

• no preference, usually the night I am not busy, but sometimes during the day I am very bored and want to text... basically I don't like to text while I'm busy but any other time is fine.

• Unless you just want a booty call you should have a good balance of both. I'd say about 70% day talk 30% night

• Ultimately, it's not going to have an effect on how much I like the guy. But I do talk more (and more openly) at night.

• I would say late afternoon till I fall asleep

• I don't care - if I like him, I'll like hearing from him at any hour :-)

• Between 7-9 p.m. is ideal for me.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm a guy but I prefer the late night texts, the one's where you two are in bed just texting each other, no interruptions.

Last thing you read at night and first thing in the morning. That's always the best for me.

• "... in bed just texting each other, no interruptions."

I love that too :-) +1