Do guys think that big t*ts mean the girl is easy?

I decided to go on a date tonight with a friend of a friend that I really didn't know. It was against my better judgement because it just didn't feel right.

I spent most of the end of my date trying to get him out of my blouse. I have big t*ts.

I knew by the way he stared at my chest that this date would be bad.

I'm not going to lie I think my boobs are pretty spectacular but I don't show them off by wearing low cut blouses or t*t flashing random guys. I do love showing them off in private moments with the right guy,

Do guys think that girls with really big t*ts are easy and putting your hands down her blouse is something you should be doing?

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay in my opinion having a large size chest has NOTHING to do with how easy you are. ( you as in general) Breast are natural they don't control the way a persons personality is and if a girl wants to show her breast or open herself to men then that's her choice it doesn't matter if he has large breast or tiny breast. And unless I'm alone with my PARTNER my hand is not going anywhere. That's completely rude, and touching a female you barely know shows a lot about the guy. Hope this answers your question.

What Guys Said 6

• No. This guy is clearly an idiot.

No person with a decent IQ would think that something you have no control over is a sign that you're easy.

• i think that putting my hands down her blouse is one of my core responsibilities/duties as a man.

and I'm 100% committed to it.

• I always wonder after reading your answers if you will post one decent one. Don't be offended as I think you are too cool

• Nope, but he sounds like a huge little a**hole.

• no but it's a big turn on ;-)

• No. If you go one a date (or attract and date many fools) with an idiot then it doesn't make by default all other men idiots.

• No, but it does bring out the sexual nature in them and they get distracted with wanting to get in bed with the girl with the big t*ts.

What Girls Said 4

• He actually did that? Wow. What a jerk. You should have smacked him..in his nuts. XD

Seriously, what guy does that to someone he doesn't even know? >_>

No, I don't believe that just because you have big boobs means that you're easy. I believe it means that he's a walking a**hole who should know better. Some guys DO try something and if they get shot down then they stop and maybe he thought he could get somewhere with you and if he didn't at least he got something. Smh. Next time tell your friend that you will no longer be needing her services or his. lol. XD

Hope it helps.

• Let me 'splain something to you. Men are like babies. They see something big and shiny and pretty and they grab it.

• If she shows them to everyone, it might give people that impression :-P haha!

But no, I don't know any guys who thought I was easy because I have big boobs.

And putting hands under my shirt on a first date is a no no. Haha! Especially if I pull them out once and he tries it again - what a creep! I'm sorry you had a bad date.

• Some Immature guys do,believe it or not.There is a stupid myth saying girls with big boobs often getting sucked by a lot of guys.Thus,this myth makes they think that girls with big boobs are sexually active.