My ex sent me this text wtf?

She just sent me a text saying "I win" wtf is that even supposed to mean?

We broke up with because she was cheating.. I just don't get how that means she "won" anything.

Most Helpful Guy

• if you texted back she did win.

What Girls Said 12

• forget about it. I received an email from an email address I don't know: 'just wanted to let you know I found someone much better than you' - so lame, sure I know its my ex. funny thing is, it isn't true. he is still single, what people tell me. People have to much time on their hands!~!

• who cares. she's a ex.

• Lol, good advice there. I'm just using this as a future reference in case something similar happens in the future

• XD hehehehe. I know, right?

• actually it could be that the guy had her phone, and that's why he won.. yeah he won the slut? lol

• Ahh, didn't think about that one. I'm hoping its that because katkainkwit has made my mind get all nervous

• lmao yeah id freak out too. but it sounds like the guy has her phone. I had a guy's crazy ex do thaat to me. The bitch got his phone and texted me.. such a childish thing to do.

• How did you break up with her? If It wasn't in a proper way then I guess she was just trying to 'show' you that she moved on.Kinda immature If you asked me though.

• I broke up after finding out she was cheating on me for months... so yeah.

• Well sounds like she is keeping grudge towards you.I guess she doesn't like the idea of you breaking up with her.She said that to show you that she doesn't give a sh*t about it but apparently she do care.Otherwise she won't be texting you like that.

• what is she 15? she sounds like a psycho.

• She probably thinks she hurt you but that just means she's hurting show her you don't care shell be begging to have you back boo stay strong no onr deserves to be cheated on

• OH... it's a game.. cheaters don't really with tho.. she's more the loser in this..

• Check your house, your car, wallet, accounts... She probably did something evil that you haven't noticed yet lol

• wow I think you should just laugh at this its not a competition she's immature

• She won cause she got a new guy and wanted the divorce

• It means she's an attention seeking whoring idiot, what a waste of space. Be thankful you've rid yourself of her.

• She is saying she won the breakup.

What Guys Said 2

• she sounds a bit butt hurt as well as immature. She's doing it to get a reaction out of you, don't text her back. That'll just fuel the fire.

• I'm assuming you broke up with her because she cheated. I think she's trying to get the final word in, pretty immature, if you ask me