I'm scared I'll get made fun of! :(

Well , I'm a bi sexual female . And there's this girl who is crushing on me right now.. She sent me a Valentine's card but she didn't want me to know it was from her , I knew right away it was from her. At the end of her card she put "69" she said she put that number because that's the number on her sweater. I'm not sure if its that other kind of 69. ;o but anyways, I told her I liked her a little bit so we were sending like love notes to each other . I want to date her but I'm scared everyone would make fun of me and be like "OMG you're DATING HER?! EWWWW" I'm scared that will happen. Please help me I don't know what to do :(

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• is she considered ugly or you? Is it because your bi? If you really want to be with her? Who cares what other people think. Their nothing but bullies anyway, to say that. Besides you may change how they look that at it. Just remember be proactive not reactive.

What Guys Said 3

• If they make fun of you they must really be living in the 50's, have nothing better to do, and should seriously learn to grow up. I hope things work out with you and her.

• if it will cheer you up, I get bullied to this day for being ugly an never having a girlfriend or a female friend .

• There's actually no such thing as being "bisexual". There was an article posted about it recently. I would post it but I can't because I don't have enough experience points to post a link

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!