I'm scared I'll get made fun of! :(

Well , I'm a bi sexual female . And there's this girl who is crushing on me right now.. She sent me a Valentine's card but she didn't want me to know it was from her , I knew right away it was from her. At the end of her card she put "69" she said she put that number because that's the number on her sweater. I'm not sure if its that other kind of 69. ;o but anyways, I told her I liked her a little bit so we were sending like love notes to each other . I want to date her but I'm scared everyone would make fun of me and be like "OMG you're DATING HER?! EWWWW" I'm scared that will happen. Please help me I don't know what to do :(

Most Helpful Guy

• is she considered ugly or you? Is it because your bi? If you really want to be with her? Who cares what other people think. Their nothing but bullies anyway, to say that. Besides you may change how they look that at it. Just remember be proactive not reactive.