Is it frown about for a girl to date 18 ?

for a 20 year old girl to date a 18 year old?

is this bad ?

could they get in trouble ?

Most Helpful Guy

• What trouble? 18 years old is the legal age of consent in most states, other states its 16, some other countries its even 14.

So you're both fine, and No is not bad to date someone 2 years younger than you, No one can judge you and if they do, just give them the finger and carry on with your life.

What Guys Said 3

• In the US, 18 can do whatever they want besides drinking I think. If the person's 17, I believe they can consent, however, the parents can also get around that I believe by saying something like kidnapping. That is a very extreme circumstance though and I doubt it would happen. It would more than like happen if the girl was 17 though because parents tend to be much more protective of a daughter, not a son.

• 2 years is about the maximum gap for acceptance of teenage dating. Also, after 18, you can date a 50-year old and no one can say sh*t.

• It's absolutely not bad at all.

What Girls Said 4

• No you won't get in trouble. Where I'm from the age of consent to have sex is 16, therefore a 16 year old could legally have sex with someone who is 18. It's not illegal to date someone either, (unless you are in a position of authority) regardless of age, just in certain situations it is illegal to have sex with them. Two years isn't that big of a difference, and your biggest concern would most likely be your friends bugging you about dating someone younger. Date, have sex, do whatever, it's not "bad" and you won't get in trouble.

• #1. Who cares. No one elses business.

#2. NO.

#3. NO.

• No it is not bad it is legal ad they can't get in trouble.im 18 and my guy is 20 almost 21 nothing wrong

• nope. 18 is legal in the USA. My boyfriends 22 and I'm 18. and who cares what people thinks, many adults in relationships are different ages.