Question for males, regarding dating a hot girl

If you were with a girl who you thought was too good for you, how would you treat them?

Would you ever behave 'cooly' to them because you were afraid of getting hurt or scared they would wake and realize they could do better?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would never feel that I didn't deserve to be with her, because I would make the same efforts as she would towards me, and if she ever thought that she could do better, then I would encourage her to do so, because the last thing I want is to be with someone who looks down their nose at me. If I think she's good enough for me, then she should feel the same about me, there's no compremise there, feelings are mutual or we should never of got together, if what I offer a woman is not good enough, then I don't want to be with her. no matter how hot I think she is, no relationship will survive if the other thinks they can do better, and I would never try and compensate through the way I treated her, to try and convince her I'm worthy, if she wants to think she can do better, then its on your bike luv, because I expect better than that from any woman I'm attracted to,x

What Guys Said 7

• Never has been the case except once where the feeling was mutual and she was more into feeling that I'm too good in every way for her while though I thought (& still do) that she was the best in every way that happened to me next to my daughter, the feeling was not that she's too good for me. The feeling was she's the best and I adored, respected and looked after her very breath & heartbeat.

She eventually did dump me for reasons that she thinks are justified but neverthless, the behavior when we were together was normal and I neither was scared nor afraid of being hurt. It did take a while to recover but I did ;)

• Usually we react to what's happening in a relationship. Girl is cold or avoids us in some way trying to act mysterious or hard to get, and we go meh what's wrong with her and then go do something else. Then she wonders why we didn't chase her, and starts to over analyse stuff, wonders if we really like her, etc. Eventually she gets hungry for our attention and comes back and we're like oh you're back now... OK. Maybe I'll give you another look, but I don't like having my feelings toyed with or being strung along by a flake that likes to play games so I'll be distant for a while until I understand your real intentions. Then she thinks he's being cold towards her and wounder's what's his problem. All the while failing to realize she started it and is the root of the problem.

• No Woman on this planet is ever too god for me. I'd easily let her go in a heartbeat to her own ego.

Lol I treat all my women like Queens and Princesses but when they think they're all that an can disrespect me all because they think they look hot. I easily drop their Asses like a Bad Habit.

• I'd treat them well. I don't play games with women.

• No dame is too good for me.

• no one is too good for another. We all bleed

• I never think a woman is too good for me.

What Girls Said 1

• This is an interesting question... I think it depends on the guy - lots of them still try the old treat em mean / lay hard to get kinda scenario from my experience (not saying I'm a hot girl, I mean from people I've seen :P)