What is a reason you would not grant someone a second date?

What is a reason you would not grant someone a second date? Pull from personal experience if applicable.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I thought we didn't get along well enough. Which means:

- I might think you're boring because you like things that I don't

- My views clashed with yours

Or there's just something you did that I didn't like (not being interested in anything I have to say/ being way too offensive and not joking about it/ being uptight about stuff)

And maybe I just went out with you to test the waters. Going out with someone doesn't always mean I like the person, it just means I'm interested in spending some time to get to know them. And maybe I won't like what I see once I get to know you a bit. No doubt that there will be someone else who will like you, though.

What Girls Said 5

• First date was boring..

It was obvious they only asked me out cause I'm "easy"

You didn't like my music..

You made me uncomfortable..

• I'm sorry I didn't like your music and that I made you feel uncomfortable. I promise to treat you better on our second date.

• "we" weren't.

• I know. It's just that you kept saying "you" in your answer, I played along and acted like you were actually talking about me.

• If it was boring or uncomfortable or if he revealed a deal breaker.

• if they were weird mean or boring. or werent a gentleman.

• ...If I'm just not feeling it. Umm I remember a blind date with this one guy, he was fat and I wasn't attracted to him, but I may have went out with him again just to hang out... until he sent me a text telling me what an amazing time he had and he sent a pic with teddy bears kissing and a bunch of sweet hearts... I just couldn't see him after that..I felt bad, but yea I just couldn't... I like a guy who can toss me around and spank me.. that was just to cheesy for me!

• Clearly he should of sent you a picture of two teddy bears spanking each other. ;)

• Depends on the situation. If I realize that we don't actually have things in common, they're disrespectful, or if they turn out to just want sex. I wouldn't go out with someone in the first place if I'm not already attracted to them. The biggest and most common reason would be there's no connection at all

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't give a second date if they were boring or they had so many different interests and hardly anything in Common