I am still dealing with the emotional trauma after dating a guy at work

I am still dealing with depression a little after I dated a manager at work a few months ago.

Not sure how to deal with it. I don't hhave money to go to a counsellor so I thought maybe I can get some advice from here.

he is about 6 years older than me and we dated for a bit.

He never admitted to having a relationship of any kind to me, he kept it secret and his friend tried to get me fired at work.

they messed up my schedule and I ended up quitting

Most Helpful Girl

• Move on girl. Do not waste any more time or energy dwelling on your past as it's all over. You gotta have to keep you head up and stand tall for yourself. Only the strongest will survive in this world.

What Guys Said 3

• See, this is what I'm talking about. Everyone knows that dating someone you work with is stupid. It always gets messy...but people foolishly do it anyway...and then they get their feelings hurt. I understand you are in pain, but I have a hard time feeling bad for you. My free advice is that, this isn't a situation where you need to throw away $250 an hour with a therapist. It's a break-up. It will suck for a while, then you'll get over it. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.You'll have to toughen up a bit.

• not everyone thinks it is, some people end up married or in a good relationship.

I understand your points. OK thanks.

• i would love to help.. but what is your question? do you just wanna talk it out or ?

• was he a manager over you? because if you have any proof at all I'd file a whole slew of legal documents on him dealing with job law. (by the way, this is probably in violation of his contract)

What Girls Said 0