What should I do for the second date?

I took a girl out this past Saturday. I wasn't sure if it was a date at first but it seems like it was one after all. First we went to go see Warm Bodies, then we hung out for a little at Starbucks. But that got boring so we ended up driving around and exploring town and doing stupid stuff. We're pretty close so we didn't really have like first-date conversations. But it was fun, she gave me a few seconds long hug at the end. I think I need to find out if there is a second date in my future.

Problem is I don't know what to do with her. I know the second date is supposed to be an "active" one but I can't really think of anything that's not super corny. When we were at the theater, she gave me a pretty strong hint that she wants to see Silver Linings Playbook, but I don't know how good it'd be to have two movie dates in a row... But that's a romantic movie ans its Valentine's Day this week so why not. Maybe if I paired it with another activity?

Keep in mind we're in high school. Thanks for the help in advance. Also should I text or call her to set this up? I need to do it tonight for sure.

Most Helpful Girl

• What did you get up to?

ALWAYS call. It shows keenness. She needs to see that you care and that you're interested.

An active date? Who wrote those rules...? I think it might be nice to go to a park and walk and talk together. It is a serene location and it gives you time to get close (emotionally and physically). Perhaps go from the park to a coffee place after and get a cake and share that. Let her decide on what the sweets are. Then tell her you'd love to take her to the film she likes [insert date/ time]. Then kiss her goodbye! :)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0