Pretty sure women don't like dating or sex (yes I'm generalizing)

I think girls would rather go to school, work, go out with friends, but they are not interested in having a guy in their life. Because if they wanted one, they would do things like giving a guy eye contact and smiling, so he would be encouraged to approach, and they don't do that with me. So guys are not a priority to you girls.

Am I right?

Most Helpful Guy

• I say women DO want to date and get boinked, but at the same time guys are a low priority because they can get any guy they want at any time.

• I can agree with that

What Girls Said 1

• I'm sorry I would disagree. I would say that there are woman who maybe don't want a guy or at the moment don't want one. It sounds like you are looking at the wrong women who are taken or need time to just be single. I for one would say though that when I'm single I go through a cycle. From being as you say having guys not being a priority, to healing to wanting a relationship to not actively looking for one waiting. A lot girls including me just live their life until they meet their next guy. I think you should do the same. Live your life, go out have a good time and I'm sure you will meet someone in no time!

• I do just live my life, and I never catch any breaks. I just wish girls have some sort of indication that they like a guy.

• I think you probably are missing signals or are not looking at ones that are available. I know guys say these things and it's usually because they reject girls who actually like them and go for the hot ones instead that don't want to settle.

What Guys Said 2

• they want to date and have sex.

get rid of that limiting belief, and say "they all want to date and have sex with me"

• You mean with you?

• LOL yeah, exactly!

• you don't represent everyone, dude

• Fine, if you are an a**hole, you will have a shot because those guys don't care that girls don't prioritize guys.