What to do about upcoming visit from sometime boyfriend when there's a new guy?

My question is what to do about my "sometime boyfriend's" visit. He lives 5-6 hours away. We've been dating over a year and he is supposed to visit this weekend. He's never been willing to commit to me or call me more than his "sometime" girlfriend.i'm ashamed to admit I've been sleeping with him. Love is blind, I suppose.

Well, I just went on a first date with a new guy and I like him. He just sent me an email to get my work address for sending my flowers for Valentina's day. Sometime boyfriend has never done that! There's no way I'd let this go! He included the caveat that he knows we are not an "official" couple. He also made a second date.

"Sometimes" boyfriend is supposed to come see me this weekend. I do still have feelings for sometimes boyfriend and would be okay with a PG13 visit, but I'm not comfortable sleeping with one guy if I have feelings for another, even if it is in the infancy stage.

Help! What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would just be honest w "sometime" boyfriend. I mean if he's not willing to give you what you want and you are getting that from the new guy then why continue things w that guy? At the age you're at you shouldn't have to be puttin up w any of this nonsense. I know how it feels to have feelings for someone that is unwilling to commit and it hurts like a motherf***er. I would cut ties w him and start investing your time into people that are able to give you what you need and that make you happy. :)

What Guys Said 3

• Tell sometimes Boyfriend he lost!

• I'd tell him before he makes the 5-6 hour drive.

• You need to be totally honest with your st boyfriend. It's called "snooze you lose" since he's the one who did not want to commit. What did he expect, you hang in the shadows for the rest of your life & see him only when he wants, sometimes.

What Girls Said 2

• Tell him not to bother making the drive. You can tell him over the phone that 'sometimes' isn't enough anymore. I'm willing to bet he's got an ass to tap at home too so please don't be too concerned about hurting his feelings, he hasn't been concerned about yours. Him coming all the way to you to learn this info, will only cause things to be awkward. I would avoid that. Have fun dating the new guy.

• ditch sometimes boyfriend ... you get nothing from that relationship go with the new guy and see what pans out