What's up with this girl?

After having an average first date to a pro-basketball game, we lost touch for about a year. Because we work for the same company, it wasn't a surprise that we began to talk, again. This time around, we've shared some interesting dates. Most often we meet for breakfast after work due to our differing schedules, which obstacle our time together.

I admit there are things about her that I question for a relationship. She asks for money all the time. I don't really like it, but I've heard that's just how she is. The bigger issue for me, right now, is that we are obligated to work two weekends out the month. Of course, my weekends are opposite hers.

This weekend, I clled off wrk. I didn't tell her. Sunday I text her ti talk, then to set-up a date. She was cool. Said she was very tired through text & would text me back when she was up. I never told her I was off. She never text me back. I did text her late that night, saying you forgot about me, huh. But, no response.

Next day, I'm off wrk by schedule. I call late afternoon. We plan a date because we're both off. She explains that she is attending a viewing with friends, & after this it would be our time. We agreed on a movie, dinner. Again, I never heard back from her. I text her, I received no response.

So, do I ask this woman what's going-on? We had these plans. You left me hanging. What's up?

Or do I say to myself forget this girl. I've been there for her when she needed me, but she doesn't respect that.

And added to this, I just think she's seeing someone else because of the past couple days.

That's why I'm unsure what to do. But, I've helped her on rent & other things. We've been planning a trip. I just feel burned off the past couple days.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you forget her. Feels like she is stringing you a little bit. I know myself, when I'm psyched about a guy, I do not behave like that. But I have done that to guys too. I know I can be mean sometimes, but that's just how we are. No different than a guy not being super psyched about a girl and stringing her along as an option.

• Thank you so much for your comment. It has helped me. --Copt-out

What Girls Said 5

• Figure it out what kind of relationship you have with this chick is it friendship or boyfriend and girlfriend. If it's just friendship let it be, if not ask her what's going on. If you haven't talked about exclusivity and chose that road then you have no reason to torment yourself...if you want exclusivity tell her, if she doesn't want that you either accept it or either break up as lovers and become "just friends".Good Luck!

• Thank you so much for your comment. You all are right. It's a wrap. I just have to make it through the get over it phase. I hate that phase.

• I think you should talk to her and don't be so discouraged, continue to be helpful and understanding. But, if you don't feel comfortable with these things, you need to express them to her.

• Thank you for your comment. But, I disagree. I don't think I should be in a confused place like this. And after reading the other comments, I think I had the answer the entire time. If she is interested, she will come my way. My past actions should prove me & my value.

• You're welcome. I agree with your response. Good luck :)

• If you don't feel comfortable with how she handles a relationship and how she blew you off, I suggest you forget about her. She probably is playing the field. I don't think she is too interested in you. Sorry! I hope you find someone who enjoys spending time with you!

• I think you should talk to her about it face to face (comunication is very important I. Friendship and relationships) the situation doesn't sound good tho but I think you should talk befor you make dsition

• I think she is confused and probably not serious about you.

What Guys Said 0