Dating a woman my age but having difficulty with the DAUGHTER

I'm 57 she is 54, her daughter is 26 and presents a problem. I have said nothing to Cynthia, but her daughter seems to be attracting me and she's the one doing the attracting NOT ME, I don't know how to handle this situation. It's sort of weird but her daughter is very aggressive and it's difficult for me to deal with, especially with her mother who I am very serious about. The daughter comes home in a few months and I'm not sure what to do! It's been in the area of flirting on the daughters part over Christmas holiday. I was glad when she went back to school. HELP?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a very awkward and difficult situation and one you would have to handle carefully. I would say talk to the daughter first but I don't know what kind of person she is and she may react out of anger. You should talk to her mother and tell her that you want to talk to her about something that you've been struggling with. Tell her that her daughter has been doing some of these things and it makes you uncomfortable and you wanted to tell her before she got back to avoid any more complications. Maybe her mother can talk to her so it may be less embarrassing for all involved.

What Girls Said 3

• I think for sure you need to talk to her mother about this, this is very weird for such a young girl to be attracted to a much older man, I really don't like girls that are very aggressive like that because they can be the most manipulative little monkies EVER!, I had a friend who used to just act all dramatic and throw herself on top of me and she ended up knocking over peoples drinks because of it, I felt so very awkward afterward, she told me she was bi but I am not sure if she was being stupid or if she had a crush on me, I just felt so so very uncomfortable. You need to get this sorted out before she comes back, don't worry if your scared like she might try to make you out like some pervert you can't let her get away with it. She might just even be doing this because it's always mostly just been her and mum so she might be getting jealous of the new man in her mums life so it could be her way of scaring you off, but talking to the daughter first is the wrong choice because it could turn into a really bad situation where she throws herself at you and then her mum walks in, whenever she does something wrong always tell her mum first since she is the one in charge.

• What you are saying makes all the common since in the world, Unfortunately, I really have no evidence that she (gail) is coming on to me. In some ways, I suppose she's baiting me. What? I'm really not sure. Gail is not your average brain dead girl, she's very confident. Some may assume at first glance she's a "plus size" by her appearance, she's more than just PLUS SIZE. Let me put this way, you wouldn't want to be on her bad side, if you catch my drift? I'm not talking PHAT here, MUSCLES.

• She sounds like quite the handful lol very dominant female indeed, for sure though just bring this behavior to her mums attention at least so that she can keep an eye on what she says to you and how she acts around you and then you can really sort this out.

• SET HER IN HER PLACE...dont feed into her. stop it before its too late.

• Be blunt with the daughter to stop and have respect for her mother. You also need to tell the mother what is going on and let her know. I know its going to be hard to tell someone this but honesty can go a long way

What Guys Said 3

• You're 57, you have a substantial life experience, what is this frame of mind of your that you are unable to deal with a little harmless flirting from a 25yo kid?

She may be testing you or more likely just testing her female powers on you. If you try to reciprocate in a serious way (vs. playful / tongue in cheek) she will likely instantly lose interest (and yes her mom will hear about it).

Mom knows her daughter is sexy and feisty - you don't really have to deal with it except being a normal witty yet responsible person. Unless you walk into her room and she's spread out on your bed naked. In which case you can do what James Bond had done - say "put your clothes back on, and I'll buy you an ice cream."

• Just tell her you're flattered, but you love her mother, and that you love what you have going on with cynthia to want to ruin it.

• Im encouraged that a 57 year old man can still be desired by a young lady. I have a long way to go before my expiration date arrives.