After an 11month relationship that dating again after only one month seems too early.

Want some opinions on something

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if I am the only one that thinks that after an 11month relationship that dating again after only one month seems too early. I'm not the one dating again by the way it's someone else. It just seems to me that if you were in an 11 month serious relationship and it ended you would need more then one month to move on fully before starting another one. Do you think that it's because they already wanted this new person before they broke up with their old partner? Or do you think it is a coping relationship? Or well what do you think on it. Be honest, I'm just looking for what people think about it.

• Sounds like a rebound relationship
  • Sounds fine/normal to to me
  • Sounds like they wanted the new person before the split with the old one
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• People have different recovery times after a relationship , I need at least 3 weeks to a month and a half to accept that I'm single again, doesn't make a person cold or quick to move on.

If I just got out of a serious relationship and started going to clubs after a month , you never know for that past month I was crying my eyes out each night.

People who get upset over something like this is obviously still in love with them & doesn't want them to move on.

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds Fine/Normal. Some people need to always be in a relationship. an feel like something wrong with them if they're single.

• It does sound a bit like a rebound, but even if it's not a rebound relationship, they likely still have an issue about not being okay with being single. It's important to be able to be alone and be happy with that.

• 11 months is hardly a long term relationship imo. But ya, if you really loved the person you were with, dating already so quickly after is dumb.

What Girls Said 4

• Depends on the people and the relationship. Some people don't fall in love as easily so maybe the relationship wasn't as serious to them as it was to the other person. Maybe something happened in the relationship that led to a clean break-up. It could be a rebound, but they could have just found someone they genuinely like and believe to be more compatible with them than their ex.

• Different people need different things...

I personally,

NEED rebound relationships...

I can't handle being single usually...

Sometimes they are mostly physical and have a shelf life...

Sometimes they turn into something more real...

• It is too early. Way too early. Either type of relationship that this is, it's wrong.

• you never know and if it isn't about you why is it your business? it could go any way. a month is kind of fast but there is no hard and fast rule for relationships.