Opinion-ladies-would you date a lieutenant-pd

i am a lieutenant-would you date somene who is trained to protect and serve-or does the gun scare you away

Most Helpful Girl

• no, very sexy, and a gun is not scary, everyone should learn to use a gun.

What Girls Said 6

• Um...why would the gun scare us away? As long as you don't think I can't do anything myself, we'd be all set.

• I never look at the job that a guy I want to date has, but to be honest with you I find man working in military really attractive and I always wanted to date lieutenant! It wouldn't scare me away!

• well I don't think your job is a drawback when it comes to dating. Myself I find your job very manly and in addition you might look even more attractive to females for knowing how to use a gun. One of the aspects of love is protection. No matter how strong a woman is she needs to feel protected and she needs a real man next to her. If you can do this you are on the right track

• I think that choosing a mate according to their job descriptions alone makes you shallow... you should find a girl that sees you beyond the badge...you are not your job, you are more than that.

• I have never and would never date any man who is, or ever has been, a member of the military.

• i think its sexy :)

What Guys Said 0