First date on Vday: What's first? Hug or Flower

I've been chatting with a girl online, and she insisted on meeting for the first time on vday. When we meet each other, should I pass her the single stalk of rose first then hug her?

Also, what should I do if she tries to avoid the hug?

Most Helpful Girl

• Give her the rose first(: It'll be sweeter and then scoop her up into a bear hug. If she tries to dodge it, just shrug it off and try again at the end of the date.

What Girls Said 2

• I doubt she would avoid the hug. I would say go with your instinct. Don't worry so much about having each and every detail planned out. Usually, when people do this, it goes unexpectedly and then you don't see the beautiful moments as clearly because it didn't go as you expected. Just greet her with a smile and a happy tone. Make it fun and lovely, not awkward and orderly.

• Flower first, then hug :-)

What Guys Said 1

• You should give her a hug first and greet her. then give her the flower, she'll think "how sweet". I seriously doubt she will avoid a hug if she's agreed to meet you in person. but just go with your gut and see how things unfold and adjust yourself accordingly and you'll be okay.