Do big age differences matter?

As in six, seven or more years difference in age?

12 and 18?

13 and 19?

15 and 20?

20 and 40? etc.

And also as far as the younger pairing, ie 12-14 and 18-20, is it wrong, even if there is no sex involved in the relationship?

And why is the stereotype of the young woman gold-digger and dirty old man perpetuated thus?

Just wondering recently. What's the verdict?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think there's anything wrong with it as long as both people agree. I personally love being with older men. Society has just set molds of what they want people to be and what they want people to think and most people fall in to those molds. I on the other hand challenge those molds I am myself and think/do what I want just because society thinks its wrong doesn't mean it is. No one should have the right to tell anyone how to live their life. People have a hard time understanding how to mind their own business and let people live their own lives.

What Girls Said 2

• if someone 18 is dating a 12 year you need to call the cops... a 12 year old is too young to full know and understand what's going on...

• Uh, not 12... But I think everything else is fine, if the two in the relationship are sensible.

What Guys Said 0