Would you date a guy that has a

Touch of gray hair?

Met a guy who is "salt and pepper" and I think it looks great.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• My stubble is starting to grey a little and I have decided (perhaps delusionally) that it makes me look wise and authoritative; ultimately sexy. Yep, I'm totally deluded :P

• No, in fact I won't ever date any guy, I'm interested only in women.

• most girls are straight not bisexual like you.

What Girls Said 7

• A touch of gray on a man makes me think he's experienced and wise somehow..

I've actually dated a guy who's hair was completely gray and I didn't mind one bit. It looked quite nice on him.

And honestly, I'm more inclined to date a guy with gray hair then no hair anyway. But that's me.

• I got a full head of white hair when I was 17, so these answers are very reassuring.

• I would. A lot of guys get the beginnings of salt and pepper hair in their 20's, same with baldness.

• sure,i wouldn't have a problem with that as long as he's not too old

• Im 19. My first boyfriend was 52 and didn't even have grey hair. My next boyfriend was 49. he was mostly grey with black. But the guy I'm with now is 61 nd he's almost full grey. Sexy I think. And he's payin for college. So that's a plus.

• Oh God ! Are you serious ?

• Yeah. Older guys are pretty great., and have the means to take care of me.

• yes and I have. he was 32, and not allgray or even close but he had dark brownalmost black hair with a few grays peppered in, mostly on the sides and in his beard. I thought it was extremely sexy even though most of my girlfriends didn't understand.

and I love it.

• Yes if he were my age, but an overwhelming majority of guys my age do not have any gray but I have met a few who have grey hairs way early.

• man, why did I get down voted?

• Yeah my guy has a bit of grey and I think he looks stately with it. Unfortunately, he's a little self conscious of it since he's turning 25 this year and is already greying.