Your thoughts on interracial dating

What do you think? To me it was never even a concept until I heard the term, meaning didn't even know there was a problem with I till I was like in like high school. I never saw it as "inter racial " dating.

Most Helpful Guy

• Good thing about "interracial" dating is that the person usually is more exotic than what you are used to.

Love is everywhere. It's blind, it doesn't recognize the color of your skin, where you come from, what religion you belong to, what values you hold etc.

People who are against this kind of thing usually say something other as an argument but in reality they doesn't like that person because of another reason(s).

After all, we are all belong to the human specie, no matter what :)

What Girls Said 3

• To me it is not a problem. Sometimes when I see couples who are of a different race, I wonder how cute their babies would be. I think main why people date within their race is due to cultural similarities. But to me love can exist regardless of race.

• Uh. I don't see the problem with it. Most people don't. Sometimes I'll look twice. But not with judgement

• A person is a person, I don't care about race.

What Guys Said 2

• All races have some a**holes and bitches. All races also have some good men and women. I'd want my daughter to have a good man who treats her right and is protective of her, no matter what color his skin is. Or, if he mistreats her, I'll want to beat him senseless, no matter his skin color.

• I don't see a problem with it (except for racism and ignorance of others, but that wouldn't stop me from dating who I want). I'm white and I'm attracted to white and black girls equally.