Is he into me or not?

I have been seeing this guy for a couple of weeks now and still can't figure him out, we are both in our twenties. The pros: He's a gentleman and always opens doors for me, asks how I'm doing etc; we cuddle on his couch while watching movies; we went out for drinks a few times and ended up passionately kissing at his house; he wanted to do more of course but respected me when I said no; he does what he says he's going to do and has not cancelled plans with me yet; I met some of his friends and they seemed to like me too. Now the misleading cons: He rarely initiates contact first, I usually end up calling or texting him; he's really passive and laid back, which I'm not used to, I feel like a guy chasing him; he doesn't really kiss me unless we have a few drinks so I don't know if he's just nervous or isn't into me. He seems like a really good guy but these mixed messages he's giving are killing me. Any thoughts?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like he's into you to me, but maybe he's pretty shy himself :) He might not find it too easy to reach out to contact people all the time, I wouldn't over think that kind of thing, maybe it's about being the more dominant force (so to speak) in the relationship and see how that plays out. Just make sure you're very respectful of him as well, like, go in for a kiss when you haven't been drinking, but pause a couple of cm from his face and let him fill the gap :) xxx