Is she a bad kisser or am I a bad kisser?

When we kiss, it seems like we are both going for two very different things. I'm going for a slow-sensual kiss on the lips. But she kisses very fast and the tongue comes out immediately to the point where she licks my lips if I don't adapt and follow her lead. It kinda feels like she's rushing it. I don't have a lot of kissing experience so I thought maybe I'm the problem but I think it's common knowledge to not go into a kiss tongue first right away.

Most Helpful Girl

• It could be two things. One, you guys just have different styles and need to find a way to compromise/complement one another. Or two, maybe it's a sign that you two aren't that good together. In my experience, if the chemistry wasn't right, me and a guy were never quite on the same page, know what I mean? There was always a sort of hesitation or awkwardness. But with someone I really connect with, kissing and all that just happens naturally without having to think about it. Hope it works out, good luck!

What Girls Said 4

• There is nothing like a tongue that whips out and attacks. I think a person can kiss faster but yea iv had some horrible kissers and if it doesn't connect or isn't smooth then somethings wrong. You can also go into a kiss right away but it should be passionate and tongues should entwine. Talk to her maybe.

• It sounds like she is...when you kiss its like dancing, you meet at a mutual pace and move together. You have to start slow and read the others person movement and go from there. It sounds like she bad at reading your actions and adjusting. When she does that, pull back a bit and start slow again..and let her get the message.

• I dated a guy who did that and said "it's so hot when you kiss me slow"

It kind of worked but it came down to the fact that he was very inexperienced and a very bad kisser.

• Neither of you are bad - you just have different styles. You should discuss that.

What Guys Said 1

• What other anon said, you both have a different idea of what's "hot." She wants it fast, you just want to take it slow, and build it up as you go. Just sit down, no matter how awkward it is and just TALK ABOUT IT.