Dating on line or in person which is easier?

Is it a lot more difficult to date online or in person. And why would you rather date online or in person?

Most Helpful Guy

• Online is easier if you're new to an area and have no real means of meeting new people. Otherwise in person connections are a lot better.

People online are extremely picky because of the easy access and lack of confrontation that occurs when using a computer. Plus it's also extremely populated by highly unattractive people and people who are in really bad situations. So there's a lot of trash to click through until finding someone who is generally interested in dating.

In person is a whole lot better because you can tell who the person is through actual communication compared to somebody who goes online, puts up fake photos and a fake profile, then meets someone who totally freaks them out.

What Girls Said 2

• I'd say it depends on the person. For a person who lacks commitment, online would be easier (because they could easily cheat without getting caught, etc.). For a committed person, in person would be easier on them and A LOT more fulfilling.

For me, I would MUCH prefer dating in person.

• It's easier online, but a lot less satisfying and fulfilling.

What Guys Said 3

• Tried online twice and took every advice on how to present myself but I never got any replies. Maybe I was overlooking some crucial mistake or I'm plain ugly or too honest about myself, I don't know.

Besides, if you want to date online you have to create a whole image of you as super attractive and successful. But I would assume you aren't, because you're considering online dating. In other words, everything is a lie and I'm sure that is the case with all people on those sites, men and women. But if you have no problem with it go for it, more power to you brother :)

• what do you mean "date" online or in person? you mean where is easier to meet/ask out chicks?

• stop being a d***. you know what mean. " dating". the spelling should be the last of your worries.

• you're mean.

• k.o. man am sorry I hurt your feelings. I mean where it's easy to meet and ask out chicks.

• Online dating only works if you're an attractive female or a SUPER attractive male