Advice with online dating and adding them on Facebook, texting, ...

Hi, I made a profile on an online dating site, not something I would do but okay. I met quite some guys and I added one of them on Facebook. Now he seems cute, nice, someone who I would actually date. He already gave me his number, and I "know" him maybe 2 days. He likes to talk about sex as well, not like he's a pervert, but just asking how many guys I slept with, he talks about his ex girlfriend how she was mean, how he wants to be the next guy I sleep with, ...stuff like that. Now I'm not someone who trusts guys immediately, but I wanna give him a chance. I don't trust him that well and I think it's kinda off that he mentions sex a couple of times in each conversation. But I don't understand guys so maybe that's just me. Guys, is it weird that he mentions sex in our conversations? That he gave me his number a day after I added him? Advice plz!

Most Helpful Guy

• He mentions sex so many times because that's all he is interested in from you, any guy who was keen to get to know you would not mention sex for at least a good couple of weeeks so this guy is false and out to get one thing from you, drop this twat and wait for real men to show you some attention,x

• Then I can wait till I'm 80, hence me being on a dating site, lol

• Yeah, I know, I don't feel 100% about him either, I'll just wait and see :)

• Good attitude to have,x

What Guys Said 2

• It's really weird, because if he wants to find some relationship, he should instead be talking about dreams, careers, your well-being, fashion, and childhood.

Talking about sex all the time implies that he just want to have sex with you.

• He does talk about that, he talks about what type of girl he likes and that he wants something serious now, and all that. But here and there sex sneaks in and it's not making me comfortable.

• Slow DOWN! The major difference between online and live dating is the speed at which it evolves. Live dating is so fast sometimes that you get rejected before even saying a word. Online dating it takes often times months before even getting an invitiation to meet, unless the person is really really into you (sex).

• We're just talking about meeting up to go running sometimes, since I told him I'm planning on doing that. But it just makes me feel uncomfortable that sex is a part of the subject we're talking about every time. That's why I don't text him yet, feel it's too soon. But if I tell him it makes me feel uncomfortable, he could think I'm a prude...

• Easy no?

• Well, at least I didn't say: "sure, here's my number!" I'll just let him make some "effort" into talking with me and keeping in touch, I don't fancy texting now.

What Girls Said 1

• To be honest, it sounds like he's just looking for sex. Take your time with this guy BEFORE you meet him.

• Yeah, I will, thanks!