Girls, what are you most afraid of being labelled in the dating world?

Needy, clingy ... ? Basically the title says it all

Most Helpful Girl

• I think needy/clingy is the top thing I've heard guys complain about. Sometimes the girl -is- kind of crazy, sometimes she's not really doing anything but caring too much for someone who isn't as into her. It's subjective. But I don't have a problem with that. If anything I get kind of distant sometimes. I like to have my space.

What I do have to watch out for is over thinking things and jumping to conclusions. Sometimes I turn out to be right, but not all of the time, and then it just gets messy. Sighh.

What Girls Said 19

• That's a good question ^^

I guess anything from "boring", to "plain average", as well as "whiny" or "clingy", even "drama queen".

I would hate to be labelled "hysterical", but as anonymous user said, "desperate" would probably be the worst (boring/plain being a close second).

• probably clingy, it just has needy and annoying put together in one. I hope I never get called that :x

• Good question.. well I am afraid of looking desperate and if a guy sees me as being interested in him I don't want him to get all pissed off and be like "eww your ugly get away from me" lol cause I actually fear that whenever I kinda look at some guys :S

so I guess I fear rejection, them thinking I'm ugly or desperate for them or a boyfriend

so I guess those are my main fears or that the relationship honestly just won't work out lol

• Needy.But then again,in the past,I dated guys that were seemingly always unavailable so of course anyone who remotely cared would come off as..."needy". I don't date that type any more,but I wouldn't want to be labled as needy either.

• Boring, annoying, dead weight, pathetic, undesirable...

• jealous and clingy. I know I am the jealous type and I absolutely hate that quality in myself, I try not to be and its quite difficult because when you like someone so much sometimes you can't help it.

• Boring or desperate probably

• Easy.

• Clingy, ugly, annoyng

• Boring, annoying

• Clingy, boring and stupid

• needy and clingy and easy

• Clingy, desperate, stupid, weird, obnoxious

• creepy

psycho

ugly

fat

whore

- that pretty much sums it up

• Unknowable.

• unfaithful... because it's true...:/

• I don't want to be known as the crazy and jealous type because I try to be the opposite of that even though I do get jealous sometimes.

• desperate

that's the worst

• Indeed... I have a female friend (an ex) She went from 'boring' to 'desperate'...

• Low value is the worst.my goal is to be desired and sought after by the types of guys I want

What Guys Said 0