Guys, would you date a girl/women of another race?

I was just wondering how many guys would date a girl/women of another race, is she was not a stereotype?

If*

Most Helpful Guy

• In my expereince they would and they do In fact sometimes surprises me to know that guys go a specific type they tends to choose a girl for its strong facial ethnic features (uglier) rather than beautiful features which surprises me a lot.

So it seems to me that guys that dates outside their race does not look further than skin and facial features rather than the whole pakage.

• lol uglier...I smell white power

• Bullocks! My wife used to critise good looking guys walking along with some Asian chicks.

For the record my wife was Latin.

An ugly person is an ugly person in any language and any race has nothing to do with white power however strong ethnic features are often appreciated by people from other races..

What Guys Said 4

• I always prefer to go outside my race. Its a personal preference.

• Yup of course I would :D

• Yeah, maybe.

• I don't care about race, but certain races are more likely to have my type of a girl (pear shaped and tall).

What Girls Said 2

• I know you just asked the guys but from my experience I know most guys would. It's the fact of if they'll act upon it or not.

• A lot of my friends are dating outside of their race