Can I find any japanese Girl for dating during my visit in Feburary?

I am 38 M, Going Tokyo on Business trip. I am from India.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know it's pretty easy for white guys, but I feel like the gaijin hunters will go for anything that speaks English. Unfortunately gaijin hunters are kind of slutty (but generally very hot), anything past a one night stand might be kind of difficult. Actually dating is going to require more effort, don't know how long your staying, but there are lots of intelligent hot chicks that are really into gaijin guys.

but if you are just looking for a one night stand go to some bars in Roppongi, but watch out for Nigerians offering you bowls of titties/prostitutes and chicks that are buying you way too many drinks. Also the general consensus is that Roppongi is gross so wear a condom if you don't want to catch anything... ._.

What Girls Said 2

• weird mix, I wana c the p*rno to that

• You can find anything online...

What Guys Said 1

• Good luck but unless they have a fetish for Indian guys No Ido not think so.

Don't make the big mistake that Indians do when abroad thinking that women are there for the take some of your guys ended up in jail accused of attempted rape.