i really need help. i have run out of answers. you guys would help me so much!

I have known this guy for two years now. he always showed slight interest in me but nothing GREAT. we did everything together, gym, errands, cooking, he came to my work I went to his, and then out of nowhere he got this girlfriend. he won't introduce me to her and started being rude. so I stopped texting him all the sudden I started getting flooded with text messages. he would say things such as "please have dinner with me, ill buy drinks 2" "let me be in your life, I want to be in your life if you let me" "I find it cute I'm always on your top friends out of all of them on fb" then the other day he texts me and goes "that guy your seeing, you have to get rid of him" "when can we hang out" SO THIS IS WHAT I don't GET we were doing so much together, then he got a girl, now he has one, and he's more invested in me than ever. what do I do? what's he trying to do. he even texted me on Valentine's day. while he was with her.

Most Helpful Girl

• hmmm, I can think of a couple of reasons, but just speculation. Either he is tired of his girlfriend and has lost interest in her and is trying to get you interested in him, or perhaps he got with the other girl and realized she wasn't as nice or fun to be around as you. But that's just my opinion but a probability.

What Guys Said 4

• Wait, so do you have a boyfriend? I'm asking because he said that you have to get rid of the guy you are seeing.

Anyway, it seems like he misses you. He might not want you to meet his girlfriend for several possible reasons: His girlfriend might not be okay with him having a female friend, he might have interest in you and the two of you meeting could be awkward for him, he may be conflicted with his new relationship and balancing his friendship with you. All-in-all though, it seems like he misses hanging out with you are regrets being rude as it seems that you really aren't responding to him that much. Also, unless he was telling you that he loves you or wants you on V-day, that is pretty normal. So I wouldn't look too much into that.

My main advice though; maybe you should actually hang out with him and talk to him about what's going on and why is he acting the way he is instead of asking us to guess at it. Sorry, just saying

• i'll do it short: He's a jerk that doesn't deserve being around you :)

He is trying to manipulate you, seems like all of the sudden he started to collect girls (?) xD

• Have you guys had sex? He may be leading you on. Maybe he got a girl because you got a guy. trying to make you jealous. A lot of words but not a lot of information lol

• He's dancing with the devil. Either he's a d*** and wants to play both instruments or he misses your friendship. Or he's trying to see if there's something there because he's having doubts about his current girlfriend.

What Girls Said 0