When a girl doesn't text you back...

So I'm gonna preface this question with the fact that I'm still kinda drunk. So I like this girl in my biology vlass and she invited me to go to a frat party this weekend. So I got kinda drunk the night before and decided to text her. She said she was at a frat partty but could still text. So we shared a few texts then she stopped texting me... I know she can kinda get loose with her morals when she is at a frat party. I really want to respect her but I don't know what to do? I'm more old fashioned where I would really want her to be respected d and realize she's worth more than those douche bag frat guys.. I don't know what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you don't know why exactly she's not texting back. She could have just passed out or is too drunk to text back. I think it's too early on to confront her about her "loose morals." I think you should just continue getting to know her because who knows? She might end up liking you too or already likes you! You technically don't know if she's actually into those fray guys.

What Girls Said 2

• just give her space and let her talk to you when she wants.

• What makes you think she's doing something to make you lose respect for her. Maybe something happened and she couldn't text you back. You shouldn't be so quick to judge without knowing the truth. Lastly you can't categorize all the guys in that fraternity as dbags.

What Guys Said 1

• wait... why didn't you go to the party?