Should I try to bootcall a girl I have had only one date with and we got to 3rd base?

1date, valetines day, bought chocolates and flowers for her, got to third base after dinner and red box at my place. took her home everything was going golden, couldent have been better, she faked on me the next day as we were supposed to hang out, but then texts me the next day asking if I can get her alcohol I'm not 21 so that's a stupid question. I didn't reply or show my weak side so I still have my dignity, should I try to text her one of these nights coming up and booty call her?

I appreciate everyone's advice and comments.

Most Helpful Girl

• well it depends whether you consider a longer relationship or just for sex . If she dose come , then she is not worth dating anymore

• Well I only see her as for having the sex. how should I go about doing that with her?

• If it dose work . then is time to kick her out of your life . Girls will NOT have sex so quick if she treat that guy seriously . If she does then that guy means nothing to her . Hope this helps you ^_^

• If you want sex from her only then go for it ! but the thing is do not lie to her that you really love her or so ... she will misunderstand that you like her and will expect further things from you .

What Girls Said 8

• If she went to third base with you on the first date then she'd probably be down for a booty call.

• :\

• Hmm seems she was just trynna use u. If your gonna booty call her let her kno you don't feel anything and its just sex its NOT a relationsip otherwise she will catch feelings and you don't want that

• yeah that's what it seems like, how should I go about trying to see if the booty call thing will work?

• Just randomly hit her up one night and invite her over

• I don't think she would care only because she doesn't respect herself enough to not go far on the first date with someone. Be careful of that because who knows how many guys she's been with before you?

• Thankyou..someone finally see's what I see. I agree I will be careful if it even gets that far.

• Lol. You're trying to get ass out of someone who is pretty much playing you. Kind of ironic...

• haha I didn't get played, I still have my dignity. ha ha I have plenty of options at this point because I'm at college so def not getting played lol but I see what your saying it is ironic.

• split the check at dinner, flowers+choc=maybe $8 ha ha don't see how I'm getting played..just saying

• Yeah, this one seems kinda bitchy I'd just keep a strictly booty call relationship, make sure she knows though.

• She seems easy so why not?

• I agree ha ha I think sending a text after 10pm should do the trick?

• Go for it...sluts are easy to impress usually.

• sure, but first you have to treat her like garbage then she will really like you.. That's how all the classy ladies operate.

• nice sarcasm, I'm in college and Iim a junior and this girls a wild freshman, no point for me to go get hurt when she obviously does not want that. I don't treat girls like trash and don't think sending a text after 10pm will show that..especially after our first date and how I didn't treat her like trash at all.

What Guys Said 0